PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Since our products produce different results for different people, we do not guarantee specific results.
Please refer to the official website www.idoublesc.com for product details and claims.
To receive a refund, an IBD is requested to return all products within 30 days of purchase in marketable, resalable and unopened condition.
Returns by Retail Customers
When an IBD makes a sale, or takes an order from a Retail Customer who cancels or requests a refund within the 07-day period, the IBD must promptly refund the Customer's money if the products are returned to the IBD in substantially marketable, good condition, ready for re-sale as when received by the customer. Additionally, IBDs is requested to verbally inform Retail Customers of their right to rescind a purchase or an order within 07 days, and ensure that the date of the order or purchase is entered on the invoice form.
Return of Inventory by the IBDs Upon Cancellation
Within 30 days after cancellation of an IBD’s Agreement, the IBD may return his or her products held in his or her possession for a refund.
To receive a refund from Company pursuant to this policy, IBD is requested to fulfil following requirements:
- The products being returned have been personally purchased by the IBD from the company (purchases from other IBDs or third parties are not subject to refund);
- The products are in marketable, resalable and unopened condition.
- The items have been purchased from the company within 30 days prior to the date of cancellation.
BUSINESS CALL AGAINST THE GUIDELINES - Upon receipt of a resalable products, the IBD will be reimbursed after deduction of tax and handling charges. Shipping charges incurred by a IBD when the items were purchased will not be refunded.
If an IBD was paid a bonus or commission based on a product that he or she purchased, and such product is subsequently returned for a refund, the commission that was paid to the IBD based on that product purchase will be deducted from the amount of the refund.
PROCEDURES FOR ALL RETURN
The following procedures apply to all returns for refund, repurchase, or exchange:
- All products to be returned by the IBD who purchased it directly from the company.
- All products to be returned should accompany Return Authorization Number, which is obtained by calling up the Customer Services Department. This Return Authorization Number to be written on each package returned.
- IBD is requested to attach following document with product return as mentioned below:
- a completed and signed Product Return Form;
- a copy of the original dated retail sales receipt (invoice); and,
- the unused portion of the product/s in its/their original packaging.
- IBD is requested to use Proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials in packaging the product(s) being returned for replacement, and the best and most economical means of shipping is suggested.
All returns must be shipped to the company with shipping pre-paid. The company does not accept shipping-collect packages. The risk of loss in shipping for returned product shall be on the IBD or Customer.
If returned product is not received by the Phytoscience, it is the responsibility of the IBD to trace the shipment.
- PP adjustment of Products returned within the week before the pay-out shall be processed in the same week. Total PP of the returned products will be deducted from relevant IBDs as per the pay out already made / calculated as per the SIRP.
- Please download the Product Return Form from IBDs login ID and email to email@example.com
No refund or replacement of product will be made if all the conditions of these rules are not met.